TANKS FOR RAINWATER HARVESTING
Ultra slim tanks for narrow, out of the way spaces.
STAND UP OR LAY FLAT – WILL PASS THROUGH STANDARD DOORWAYS
INSIDE OR OUTSIDE – EASY INSTALLATION – FREE UP SPACE FOR OTHER USES
Tall and very slim tanks for narrow vertical spaces such as under roof overhangs, passageways, garages, utility rooms and where floor space is restricted. Tanks will fit through a standard doorway.
Tank volume equivalent to 6 – 8 rain barrels with up to 50% in space saving.
Each tank is fitted with a 12″ dia. vented access/fill lid and 1″ dia. outlet fitting at the bottom. Lid will accommodate a 12″ dia. filter basket.
Tanks are self-supporting but must be restrained to a wall for safety.
- Lightweight food-grade polyethylene(meets FDA Reg. 21 CFR 177.1520(c)3.1)
- Tough, long-lasting and easy to handle
- Seamless construction – will not leak or corrode
- UV stabilized for outside use
- Environmentally safe
|SLIMLINE TANKS FOR RAINWATER HARVESTING:
- Reduces demand for city water, trucked water or well water
- Perfect for the urban gardener
- Water for toilets, washing machines, car washing
- Less space protrusion than most rain barrels
- Volume equivalent to 6-8 rain barrels – up to 50% saving in space and cost
- Easy connection of filters, pumps, piping and additional fittings
Note: See also Raindrop Tanks.